Monday, March 4, 2013

DIL AISA KISI NE MERA TODA...."AMANUSH"

Dil Aisa Kisi Ne..... Dil Aisa Kisi Ne Mera Toda Barbaadi Ki Taraf Aisa Moda someone broke my heart in such a way, has turned me towards such destruction Ek Bhale Manus Ko Amanush Bana Ke Chorra A good human has been forcefully turned into a non-human Dil Aisa Kisi Ne Mera Toda Barbaadi Ki Taraf Aisa Moda someone broke my heart in such a way, has turned me towards such destruction Ek Bhale Manus Ko Amanush Bana Ke Chorra A good human has been forcefully turned into non-human Saagar Kitna Mere Paas Hai the ocean's so close to me Mere Jeevan Mein Phir Bhi Pyaas Hai even then my life's still thirsty Hai Pyaas Badi Jeevan Chota Amanush Bane Ke Chorra thirst is huge and the life is short, turned forcelfully into a non-human Dil Aisa Kisi Ne Mera Toda Barbaadi Ki Taraf Aisa Moda Kehete Hai Duniya Ke Raaste Koi Manzil Nahi Tere Vaaste the roads of the worls are saying that there is no destiny for you Nakaamiyon Se Naata Mera Joda Amanush Bana Ke Chorra I have been teamed with the unsuccessful, turned me into a non-human Dil Aisa Kisi Ne Mera Toda Barbaadi Ki Taraf Aisa Moda Dhooba Suraj Phir Se Nikle Raheta Nahi Hai Andera the setting sun rises again, there is no more darkness Mera Suraj Aisa Roota Dekha Na Maine Savera my sun is upset/angry with me in such a way that I have not sighted morning Ujaalon Ne Saath Mera Chorra Amanush Bana Ke Chorra the light has left me all alone and let me forcefully become a non-human

No comments:

Post a Comment