Monday, March 4, 2013

TERE BINA JIYA JAYE NA....

Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Naa...... tere bina jiya jaye naa Without you I can not live bin tere, tere bin sajana sans me sans aaye naa Without you, my love, I can not breathe properly tere bina....... without you.... jab bhee khayalon me tu aaye, Whenever you come into my thoughts mere badan se kushbu aaye I get a smell from my body mahake badan me raha naa jaye, raha jaye naa With this scented body, it is difficult to live/tolerate tere bina....... without you.... reshamee raten roj naa hongee, the nights will not be colourful/silky everyday yeh saugaten roj naa hongee These rarity will not happen everyday jindagee tujh bin ras naa aaye, ras aaye naa The life is untolerable without you, can not be comprehended tere bina....... without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment